How to Install R studio
- The pre-requisite for running / installing RStudio is the installation of R. R studio can`t work if Base R is not installed in your system.
- To install R, follow these steps (link)
- RStudio is an integrated development environment (IDE) for R. RStudio is the product, which is an IDE that assists people to use R more effectively
- Download R studio from the below link. You will have two options: Desktop and Server. Within Desktop – look for the version windows / mac / ubuntu
- Save the file at a desired location
- Double-click on the .exe icon and follow the instructions.
- When asked to `Select the components you want to install’, choose the (default) `User’ installation.